Klein Hall CPAs
Financial Futurist, CPA, MST
A founding partner of Klein Hall, Christina Klein brings over 25 years of leadership experience to our team. She has partnered with businesses of all sizes to realize creative, innovative financial solutions - ranging from CFO and Controller services to tax planning and business advisory solutions.
Christina Specializes In:
- Managing tax and accounting matters for closely held and family-owned businesses, personal and professional service entities, and companies within the healthcare industry.
- Guiding entrepreneurs through early growth and ongoing success.
- Partnering with foreign-owned US entities to provide accounting and advisory services, as well as CFO solutions.
As A Financial Futurist, Christina:
- Balances her professional undertakings with her community involvement.
- Holds board positions at several non-profits.
- Fosters a family-friendly culture at Klein Hall.
- Actively plans for the future of her clients, employees and firm.
- Northern Illinois University – Masters Degree in Taxation – Magna Cum Laude
- DeVry University – Bachelors Degree in Accountancy, – Summa Cum Laude
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Vistage International
Community Leadership Experience:
- Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce
- Naperville Elderly Homes
- Loaves & Fishes
- Naperville CARES