Before we can get back to our new “Business-As-Usual” we need bold ideas to bridge the gap. As your Chamber of Commerce, a not-for-profit membership-based organization – we understand your financial constraints. NACC has been faced with difficult decisions of our own, and we know that these are uncertain times.
We’ve reached out to a significant number of our many Members and, it’s amazing the fortitude and desire to persevere we have heard from inside our membership. It’s humbling to hear many Members ask how they can help us. We are blown away by this desire to help, and simply ask you to keep believing in what we do, engaging in the Chamber and maintaining your Membership.
Our sole purpose at the Chamber is to be a resource for the community and to connect businesses and individuals. We’re here to help businesses thrive, even when it doesn’t seem possible, and to bring bold ideas to the table when the usual just isn’t producing results. Now, we have a bold idea to serve all our Members that ask how they can help us as well as other businesses in the face of uncertainty. We are asking our Members and our community to give and support businesses, not-for-profits, restaurants, associations and Pay It FORWARD through the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce.
We are asking you to “Support your favorite __________________ by buying them a _____________.”
We know that maintaining a brand’s presence in the eye of the community matters now more than ever. When we get back to “business as usual” it will be those businesses that continued to engage the community, interact with other businesses, and market themselves that will have a better ability to thrive. This is where you can help to #payitFORWARD.
Support your favorite business, not-for-profit, restaurant, or association and…
- Buy Advertising For A Member In Need Of Exposure: Chambertisements, Social Posts, Website Ads, Email Banner Ads,etc.
- Sponsor a “Virtual Program” for a Knowledgeable Member
- Purchase a “Thought Leader Blog” to get a Member’s expertise highlighted
- Pay for a Member to Host our “Virtual Business After Hours”
- Cover a NACC Membership Fee
Every #payitFORWARD campaign contributor will get a social media shout-out, inclusion on our website, as well as notation in our e-newsletter “The Current”. In addition, when both parties agree – the desired campaign can be co-branded to identify the sponsor as well as the message of the chosen business.
Our bold idea lets you BOLDLY support the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce and your favorite business by getting their brand in front of the community! Pay it FORWARD and help us move Business FORWARD.
Contact Jessica Hall, Director of Membership & Sales at email@example.com or Kelli Keyzers, Director of Marketing & Communications at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your #payitforward campaign.
Advertising & Exposure Opportunities
Chambertisement E-Blast $500 | $400 Not-For-Profit
- One-time signature e-blast
- Direct e-mail sent to over 6,500 business professionals
Website Banner Ads $350 – $1250
- Highlight your business alongside the Chamber’s most visited web pages
- Choose from one of the following web pages (based on availability): Leaderboard across all website pages, Chamber Calendar, Business Directory, Career Hub, Blogs Posts, Membership Application
- All ads placed for 1 month
Sponsored Social Post $100
- Gain access to the thousands of social media followers across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Promote special offers, business events or initiatives
- Payment required prior to launch
Thought Leader Blog $800 | $650 Not-For-Profit
- Blog feature on the NACC Chamber News blog webpage
- Promoted across all social media channles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- 500 – 800 words
Host a Virtual Business After Hours $200
- Bestowed Member gets 3 minutes to address the BAH audience
- V+BAH’s last 1 hour
Virtual Programming $75 30-min | $150 1-hr
- The bequeathed member chooses the topic and leads the content
- Gain access to the thousands of social media followers across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn through our popular #TipTuesday
- 1 month maximum per Member
“The Current” Email Banner Ads $125 – $200
- Direct e-mail sent to over 5,000 business professionals
- Released monthly
- 6 placement opportunities with 3 levels of pricing; $125 (Programs/ News), $175 (Notables/ Membership), $200 (President’s Corner/ Business Works)
- We are happy to work with you to come up with a custom plan supporting your favorite business