Partner & Financial Futurist, CPA, MST
Christina Klein Trapp brings over 25 years of leadership experience to our team. She has partnered with businesses of all sizes to realize creative, innovative financial solutions ranging from chief financial officer (CFO) and controller services to tax planning and business advisory solutions.
As a financial futurist, Christina balances her professional undertakings with her community involvement. She holds board positions at several nonprofit organizations, fosters a family-friendly culture in our firm and actively plans for the future of her clients, employees and firm.
- Masters Degree in Taxation
- Certified Public Accountant
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) - Member
- Vistage International - Member
Community Leadership Experience:
- Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce - Treasurer
- Naperville Elderly Homes - Treasurer
- Loaves & Fishes - Board Member
- Naperville CARES - Treasurer
With assurance, accounting, tax and consulting services customized to your industry, Wipfli helps your business overcome challenges and plan for future success. Build lifetime relationships, enjoy outstanding service and experience lasting results with an accounting and business consulting firm ranked among the top 20 in the nation. The associates in our Naperville location, as well as more than 2,400 associates across the firm, are ready to lend their specialized knowledge to create solutions that help you succeed, including business advisory services, cash flow analysis and budgeting, virtual CFO services, outsourced accounting, tax planning and preparation, and audits. Learn more at wipfli.com.