Sandler Training by Craig Lyons of Chief Performance Dynamics Inc.
Craig Lyons is the owner of Chief Performance Dynamics, the Sandler Training center in New Lenox, IL. He is a professional development specialist, who works with companies who want to invest in growing their people and does this with a proven process that includes employee assessments, business consulting, sales and management training, executive coaching, and strategic mentoring.
Business owners and leaders trust and rely on him to deliver best practices used by organizations viewed as leaders in the top 5% in their industries.
Craig holds an M.B.A. degree from Governors State University and a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Design Technology from Bradley University. Before joining Sandler Training, Craig succeeded in engineering, sales, marketing, business turnaround, and executive leadership positions in both privately held companies and global corporate enterprise environments with national and international experience for over 35 years.
He resides in New Lenox with his wife and business partner, Barbara, and they have three children and four grandchildren. He volunteers his time as a member of the Knights of Columbus in New Lenox, Chairman on the Silver Cross Hospital Foundation Board, and is active in several local Chambers of Commerce. He also gives back to the local community as a mentor and coach for the Providence Catholic High School INCubator.edu program.
- Why Have a Sales System? The real reason salespeople fail is they don’t have a plan. They were taught to show up and talk about their features and benefits. People want to buy on their own terms and not be sold to.
- Uncovering Business Blind Spots: Every business has blind spots. The key is recognizing where they occur, why they occur and what to do about them.
- 30 Second Commercials: We all have one, but do we know when to use it, what to say and why we say it that way.
- Creating a Comfortable Environment to do Business In: Communications is the key to success or failure in business. Knowing it’s our responsibility to create a comfortable business environment is the first step.
- Improving Your BAT-ting Average: How your Behaviors, Attitudes and Techniques need to be connected to produce success in business or in life.
- The 8 Habits of Salespeople Who Thrive During Times of Economic Uncertainty: Some salespeople don’t just survive hard times – they create new “personal best” performance levels during these down cycles. How do they do it? Sandler sees these eight habits consistently among high performers who fall into this special category. Implement all eight, and they will see you through an industry shakeout, a spike in inflation, a recession, a global pandemic, or any other challenge that may appear on your horizon.
(815) 735-6914 | Craig.Lyons@sandler.com