Dr. Keith Giaquinto
Internal Health Specialist
Dr. Keith Giaquinto has an abundance of knowledge about the human body, health, stress and specializes in digestion, immune deficiencies, and chronic unresolved health challenges. Dr. Keith is a graduate from the National University of Health Sciences with a Doctorate of Chiropractic and an Internal Health Specialist Certification from the post-graduate department of Logan University. He is a published author, writing articles for a national chiropractic magazine and local health magazines. In 2015 and 2016, Naperville Magazine named him runner up for Best Chiropractor. He is very involved in the Naperville Chamber of Commerce and the Naperville Jaycees. Dr. Keith is asked to speak at national conferences for doctors and practitioners and to local companies. Dr. Keith has helped thousands of people all over North America go from a chronic condition to a near-normal or perfect health in a matter of weeks to months. He is passionate about connecting, empowering and educating people to function at their highest potential.
Dr. Keith can create a new talk specific to your needs.
- Chiropractic: The Big Picture
- Power of the Chiropractic Adjustment
- Master Your Stress
- Master Your Posture
- Food Enzyme Nutrition – Secrets to Healing and Staying Healthy
- Oh No, GMO
- Supplements: Are They Created Equal and Necessary?
- The Power of Whole Food Nutrition
- Meditation 101
- The Link Between Anxiety, Depression and Gut Health
- Digestion: Cornerstone to Your Health
- Super Charge Your Immune System
- Allergies, Can I Get Rid of Them?
- Skin Problems – Eczema, Psoriasis, Hives, Rashes?
- Understanding Your Thyroid
- Insomnia: Will I Sleep Again?
- Headaches: End Them Naturally
- Inflammation Nation
- The Opioid Crisis
- Understanding Fibromyalgia