Founder & CEO of V2M2 Group, Inc.
V2M2 Group, Inc.
Franklin Rivera is the Founder and CEO of the V2M2 Group, Inc., a full-service digital marketing agency. The V2M2 Group helps small to medium-sized businesses worldwide develop and implement data-driven comprehensive digital marketing strategies with a focus on measurable revenue results.
Franklin is a West Point graduate, Gulf War Veteran, and former Army Captain. He has a BS in Engineering from West Point and an MBA with a Finance concentration from Benedictine University. After leaving the military, Franklin worked with major pharmaceutical companies such as Novartis, GlaxoSmithkline, and Johnson and Johnson, successfully launched over 15 products with those companies, and was consistently in the top 10% of business area managers nationwide.
By 2015, according to online influencer measurement tools Klout, Klear, Kred, and the LinkedIn social selling index, Franklin ranked in the top 11% of social media users worldwide, was listed in the top 10% of all Twitter accounts worldwide for the most senior management connections, and in the top 10th percent of social media influencers worldwide as well as the top 1% of his peers and connections according to LinkedIn’s social selling index.
Franklin has served as an Adjunct Professor of Marketing at Aurora University for 3 years, has served as a Marketing Director on the 360 Youth Services Board, and is currently serving on the Advisory Board for Rasmussen University as well as on the Executive Board for the Boy Scouts of America, Three Fires Council.
Additionally, Franklin regularly delivers webinars and talks on subjects such as Marketing Automation, Understanding Digital Marketing analytics, Establishing your Social Media Personal Brand and How to Market Your Business for less than $500/month.
Franklin has a beautiful wife of 15 years, two awesome boys, a dog and a Gecko.
- Marketing Automation-The Missing Link: Understanding your customers’ journey and delivering valuable content is paramount in gaining interest and converting prospects for your business.
- Understanding Digital Marketing Analytics: Understanding all of your digital analytics allows you as a business owner to be proactive in your marketing and business decisions. How do you tie together your social, Google, website and email analytics to develop a well-designed plan for growth? I will teach you how.
- How to Grow Your Social Media Presence: Understanding your target market, where they play and how to reach them with different types of content is crucial to social media success.
- Getting Comfortable with Video: Video rules nowadays, yet not everyone is comfortable with the camera. Whether you are a B2C or a B2B company, there are ways and tools available to help you become proficient and productive with video content.
- How to Tie Revenue Results to your Digital Marketing Efforts: The jury is still out on how to measure the success of your campaigns as it relates to business revenue. Franklin will share his formula on how to tie your efforts to revenue, whether you are an e-commerce business or not.