Our goal at the NACC is to always be your business resource. And, we have entered a new and relatively uncharted territory regarding the discovery of COVID-19. This is exactly the type of situation where we need to lean on each other for support – to mitigate the impact of the virus and its side-effects on your business, and to think forward to protect your long-term success.
We have compiled a list of trusted sites and links for valuable information on COVID-19 that apply to business as well as individuals.
(last updated: 3/24)
- State of Illinois Coronavirus Response
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources (source: U.S. Small Business Administration)
- SBA Disaster Assistance in Response to the Coronavirus Handout
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (source: Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Information on COVID-19 (source: National Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- Business and Organization Guidance (source: Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH)
- Information for Businesses (source: DuPage County Health Department)
- Workplace Tips for Employees (source: U.S. Chamber of Commerce)
- COVID-19 Resource Page (source: Edward-Elmhurst Health)
- Tips for Managing your Anxiety about the Coronoavirus. (source: Edward-Elmhurst Health)
- COVID-19 Information (source: City of Naperville)
Our goal is to keep you informed and to assist in the ways you need most. Let us know if there is anything specific you require and we will do our best to get you the information, resources, or contacts that will help you the most. Take our survey to provide direct meaningful insight.
Stay healthy and keep us in mind as your network, your resource, and your advocate.