The region’s most informative event of the year
The economy has more moving parts today than ever before making the future for business hard to predict. Our expert panel weighs in using insight and analysis of market conditions to help you plan and prepare for navigating the year ahead.
Our Panel Includes:
- Caroline Harris, Capitol Tax Partners LLP former Vice President Tax Policy & Chief Tax Policy Counselor for the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the world’s largest business federation
- Curtis Dubay, Senior Economist, Economic Policy Division, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Gus Faucher, Chief Economist, The PNC Financial Services Group
- Randy Bruns, Founder and Principal, Model Wealth, Inc.
- Moderated by Terry Savage, a nationally syndicated financial columnist
Registration includes light appetizers and an open bar.
Chamber Member Walk-In: $75
Chamber Member Table of 10: $550
Community Member: $75
Community Member Table of 10: $750