The Member Info Hub offers an abundance of Member-related information and most importantly, an inroad to our Member Business Directory – where our Members showcase their business specifics and provide valuable referral information. When a consumer is looking for a Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce business, the NACC’s online Business Directory may be searched by category, name, area, and keyword, and it is up to YOU to ensure these details reflect your business preferences via the Member Info Hub.
Being new to the NACC myself, I thought it might be helpful to share some of the knowledge I have recently learned about the Member Info Hub in order to help you better position your business within the Business Directory and maximize your business exposure.
- The Member Info Hub is accessible via an emailed link. If you need us to resend this link, kindly reach out to me at email@example.com and I will gladly resend it.
- Once logged in to your custom link, it is recommended that you input as many details about you and your business as possible. You will be able to see these input fields on the left-hand side menu. In order to optimize a search for your business inside of the Business Directory, it is extremely important to fill in all of the sections under the “My Directory Listing(s)” menu option. This step includes filling in:
- Business contact information
- 4-5 keywords separated by commas
- Business Category (selections made from dropdown menus)
- Physical and mailing/ billing addresses
- Website URL
- Phone number(s)
- Social media channels
- Search description and description are all helpful (but, adding the keywords and making the Business Category selection(s) will further optimize a consumer’s ability to search and find for your business)
As I recently learned, without these pieces of information, the only way consumers can locate your business via the “Search” feature is to type in your business name – so, by inputting these additional details, it makes it much easier to find you and your business.
Now we both know a little bit more than we did before about the Member Info Hub and Business Directory.