The month of October feels warm and inviting despite the falling temperatures. It’s a month filled with things MEMBER-focused…even more than our usual line-up. I think it’s important to note a few of the things that benefit YOU – the Member now, and possibly every month at the NACC.
The Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce and Presenting Sponsor BMO Harris Bank, look forward to A Toast to Our Members on October 13th from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM at Wentz Concert Hall on the North Central College Campus. This event is something we look forward to every year, as it lets us truly celebrate the lifeblood of our organization in a special way – YOU, the Members.
As a special recognition this year for some milestone memberships, we will be honoring the following Members for their continued investment into their Chamber at the event:
|Chef By Request Catering||25|
|Gnu Ventures Company||25|
|Suburban Gastroenterology, Ltd.||25|
|Old National Bank||30|
|Sassetti Certified Public Accountants||30|
|Colbert Custom Framing & Art Printing||35|
|DuPage Radon Contractors||35|
General Membership Luncheon | Mark Wright
While Toast is about celebrating your membership, the NACC wants to continue to push your journey toward additional Member engagement and added professional development.
Join us on October 25th, from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM as Businessman, Founder, and Owner of Diverse Facility Solutions, Mark Wright tells his inspirational story of going from ordinary to extraordinary. Find out more about his story and learn…
- How to turn a problem into a profit
- The 8 secrets of success (inspired by Richard St. John)
- Mark’s best business advice
- Mark’s top 5 business tools
General Membership Luncheons are designed to allow you to walk away not only with tips for your business, but new connections.
The MemberPlus App
We always have so much happening…be prepared and informed while you are on the GO by downloading our MemberPlus App. Here are some benefits to downloading the app to your smart device:
- 24/7 convenience
- Register & pay for programs & events
- View career opportunities, member-to-member discounts, as well as special offers & discounts
- Stay informed with our programs & events calendar, news, or announcements
- Access resources/files on the go
- Update your Member Info Hub profile information
- View other NACC Member listings & even call or email other members with a tap of the finger
We look forward to connecting with you this month, in–person or online. Our team and resources are always available to you through our website, social media platforms, email updates, and now our mobile app.
Let’s engage and grow together.