UX 4Sight Inc.
Website and Software Application | UX/UI Design and Research
Abdul Suleiman is Chief Experience Officer of UX 4Sight, a digital user experience (UX) agency that specializes in making websites and software applications more intuitive, engaging, and profitable. He leverages UX research and best practices of how users interact with digital channels (i.e. websites, apps, mobile) to accelerate business growth.
As a consultant, Abdul has helped over 40 Fortune 500 companies including AT&T, Citi, and Merck to strategically gather, analyze, and apply evidence-based user research to make informed user-centered design decisions in their organizations. He has also delivered practical and budget-conscious UX solutions for small and medium-sized businesses.
He has taught UX best practices as an adjunct professor in DePaul University’s graduate UX program and for prominent companies like Disney, Chase, and State Farm. His course evaluation scores average 98 percent.
Abdul holds a Master of Science in Information from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. His degree specialization encompasses User Experience and MBA coursework. He received his BA with honors from Loyola University Chicago.
Sales / Business Development
- Calculate Return on Investment (ROI) of User Experience (UX) for Your Business
- User Experience (UX) Mistakes that Cost Your Business Dollars and Lives
- How Your User Experience (UX) Customer Journey is Critical to Customer Success
- Is User Experience (UX) Design Necessary for Your Business?
- How Usability Testing Helps Pinpoint Customer Pain Points
- How User Research Is Essential for Your Website Performance Success
- User-Centered Design approach to Content for Your Website Success
- App Profitability: Compromised by 8 User Experience (UX) Mistakes
- Web Development Benefits of User Experience (UX) Training
- Served as user experience (UX) subject-matter expert and completed projects for over 40 Fortune 500 companies including Citi, SeaWorld, Disney, Chase, and Blue Cross Blue Shield and more ux4sight.com/work
- Established UX agency that is rated among the top in the US by UpCity
- Served as an Adjunct Professor in DePaul University’s graduate UX program for 5 years
- Taught 9 courses on UX subjects across various institutions with evaluations scores averaging 98%
- Established a UX certification, UX Certified (UXC)
(312) 224-0095, Ext. 20