Chicago’s Only Resource for Speakers
The NACC Speakers Bureau consists of professional and vetted speakers that bring expertise and charisma to their speaking engagements.
The NACC Speakers Bureau offers talented professionals that are able to cover all of the most sought topics for corporate meetings, team building, or conferences; for example:
- Business Development
- Communications Skills
- Health & Wellness
- Sales & Marketing
- Inspiration & Motivation
Comprised of Chamber Members only, our Bureau speakers share their experiences to help our community grow, develop, and improve – personally and professionally.
You can listen to our Speakers Bureau Members
Join us on the second Wednesday of each month from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm for our Business Power Hour presented by Speakers Bureau. Each month a different NACC Speakers Bureau Member will give an educational presentation.
Current Speakers Bureau Roster
- Robin Boggs Choquette, Psy.D. | Elite Performance Counseling, Inc.
- Beth Carter | Clariant Creative
- Erin Doepel Wikstrom | Doepel Retirement Planning | A Group of Raymond James
- Dr. Keith Giaquinto | Giaquinto Chiropractic and Digestion Center Inc.
- Kandice Henning | Alive Center
- Eric Kinsey | Visionfriendly.com
- Karli Johnson | Stories Speak Education
- Rick Lochner | RPC Leadership Associates, Inc
- Holly O’Donnell | Slone Solutions, LLC
- Tim Pabich | Magnitech
- Adam Russo | Edgewood Clinical Services
- Abdul Suleiman | UX 4Sight Inc.
- Laticia S. Thompson | Legacy Blueprint, LLC
- Thomas Herman | CRO Roundtable
- Dr. Nam K. Hyong | Personal Success Systems
- Gina McClowry | Gina McClowry Consulting
- Luke Odom | Enshape Fitness
Reach out to staff liaison Linda Whitaker at 630.544.3377 for more information, to become a member of the Speakers Bureau, or to book a speaker for your next event.