Chicago’s Only Resource for Speakers
The NACC Speaker’s Bureau consists of professional and vetted speakers that bring expertise and charisma to their speaking engagements. Comprised of Chamber Members only, our Bureau speakers share their experiences to help our community grow, develop, and improve – personally and professionally.
The NACC Speaker’s Bureau offers talented professionals that are able to cover all of the most sought topics for corporate meetings, team building, or conferences; for example:
- Business Development
- Communications Skills
- Health & Wellness
- Sales & Marketing
- Inspiration & Motivation
Current Speaker’s Bureau Roster
- Cohen Barnes | Sundog
- Beth Carter | Clariant Creative
- Erin Doepel Wikstrom | Doepel Retirement Planning | A Group of Raymond James
- Dr. Keith Giaquinto | Giaquinto Chiropractic and Digestion Center Inc.
- Kandice Henning | Alive Center
- Mario Lambert | Populus Group
- Rick Lochner | RPC Leadership Associates, Inc.
- Craig Lyons | Sandler Training by Craig Lyons of Chief Performance Dynamics Inc.
- Rebecca Malotke-Meslin | Pleasantly Aggressive Coaching & Consulting
- Azizi Marshall | Center for Creative Arts Therapy
- Tim Pabich | Magnitech
- Jim Pacetti | City of Naperville
- Franklin Rivera | V2M2 Group, Inc.
- Tiye Sherrod | Tiye Sherrod Diversity and Inclusion Consulting
- Dr. Laticia S. Thompson | Legacy Blueprint, LLC
Become a Speaker’s Bureau Member
In order to become a Speaker’s Bureau Member, first fill out an application to schedule your audition. Auditions are held in the Fall & Spring annually at the NACC office in the Calamos Conference Room.
For questions, contact Michelle Damato, Marketing & Engagement Manager at 630.544.3368.
Attend a Business Power Hour Speaker’s Bureau Monthly Program
Join us on the second Thursday of each month from 8:30 am – 10:00 am for our Business Power Hour presented by Speaker’s Bureau. Each month a different NACC Speaker’s Bureau Member will give an educational presentation. This is a FREE professional development program for Members and offers a complimentary continental breakfast.
Dr. Keith Giaquinto
Reach out to staff liaison Michelle Damato, Marketing & Engagement Manager at 630.544.3368 for more information, to become a member of the Speaker’s Bureau, or to book a speaker for your next event.