Chicago’s Only Resource for Speakers
The NACC Speakers Bureau consists of professional and vetted speakers that bring expertise and charisma to their speaking engagements.
The NACC Speakers Bureau offers talented professionals that are able to cover all of the most sought topics for corporate meetings, team building, or conferences; for example:
- Business Development
- Communications Skills
- Health & Wellness
- Sales & Marketing
- Inspiration & Motivation
Comprised of Chamber Members only, our Bureau speakers share their experiences to help our community grow, develop, and improve – personally and professionally.
Become a Speakers Bureau Member
In order to become a Speakers Bureau Member, first fill out an application to schedule your audition. 2021 Auditions are being held July 20th & July 29th at the NACC office in the Calamos Conference Room. For questions, contact Linda Whitaker at email@example.com.
You can listen to our Speakers Bureau Members
Join us on the second Wednesday of each month from 11:30 am – 1:00 pm for our Business Power Hour presented by Speakers Bureau. Each month a different NACC Speakers Bureau Member will give an educational presentation.
Current Speakers Bureau Roster
- Beth Carter | Clariant Creative
- Erin Doepel Wikstrom | Doepel Retirement Planning | A Group of Raymond James
- Dr. Keith Giaquinto | Giaquinto Chiropractic and Digestion Center Inc.
- Kandice Henning | Alive Center
- Eric Kinsey | Visionfriendly.com
- Rick Lochner | RPC Leadership Associates, Inc
- Mario Lambert | Populus Group