Sean LaFortune, CPA
Principal, Financial Futurist, CPA
Sean has worked in public accounting for more than 15 years. He has offered advisory services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries, including manufacturing, professional services, and not-for-profits.
Sean specializes in:
- Tax planning and advisory strategies for small businesses and their owners to help maximize tax benefits and retain wealth.
- Estate and trust tax planning strategies and compliance.
- Business start-up advisory to help clients prepare for business uncertainties.
As a Financial Futurist, Sean:
• Volunteers as an instructor for Junior Achievement, a non-profit organization that inspires and empowers elementary students to explore the world of business.
• Helps start-ups and small businesses navigate the dynamic, fast-moving financial landscape.
• Leverages a wide range of skills to prepare clients for the financial future.
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS)
- Certified Public Accountant – Illinois
Community Leadership Experience: Volunteer with Junior Achievement