Coach & Consultant
Pleasantly Aggressive Coaching & Consulting
Download Rebecca Malotke-Meslin’s NACC Speakers Bureau Profile
Rebecca Malotke-Meslin is the founder of Pleasantly Aggressive Coaching & Consulting where she empowers women to take control of their leadership journey and ditch the habits holding them back. Rebecca combines a background in social research with 20 years of sales, marketing, communications, and school leadership to create a transformational experience for her clients. Through one-on-one coaching, leadership cohorts, and speaking engagements, she delivers enthusiasm and expertise to her audiences. In her role as a consultant, she works with organizations to eliminate barriers, reduce biases, and create more inclusive spaces for all women. Rebecca is also the host of the Confidently You: Women in Leadership Podcast.
- Women in Leadership: Ditch the Habits Holding You Back
- Build Meaningful Connections Inside and Outside Your Organization
- Risk-Taking and Mistake-Making
- Dismantle Your Imposter Syndrome
- Leadership Lessons: Be a Better Delegator
- Asking For What You Need
Note: Content can also be developed to meet the needs of your audience/organization.
(609) 915-6959 | firstname.lastname@example.org