Coach & Consultant
Pleasantly Aggressive Coaching & Consulting
Rebecca Malotke-Meslin is the founder of Pleasantly Aggressive Coaching & Consulting, where she coaches women working in schools to confidently own their leadership. Rebecca combines a background in social research with 20 years of sales, marketing, communications, and school leadership experience to offer a wealth of knowledge and an engaging experience for her clients. She is passionate about empowering women and organizations to eliminate barriers and reduce biases to create inclusive spaces.
- Women In Leadership: “How Women Can Own Their Leadership and Close the Gender Gap”
- Interpersonal Communication & DEIB: “4 Essentials for Open-minded Conversation”
- Perfectionism & Procrastination: “Getting Unstuck from Bad Habits”
- Networking: “Build Meaningful Connections Inside and Outside Your Organization”
- Interpersonal and Professional Relationships: “Setting and Keeping Boundaries”
Note: Content can also be developed to meet the needs of your audience/organization.
(609) 915-6959 | email@example.com