Robin Boggs Choquette, Psy.D.
Elite Performance Counseling, Inc.
Psychological and Consulting Services
Dr. Choquette received a Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology with training in multiple areas, including community mental health, private practice and hospitals. She maintains an independent practice, Elite Performance Counseling, providing psychological services to individuals from preteen through older adulthood in individual psychotherapy, family therapy (including parenting strategies), couple’s therapy, and skill seminars. In addition, she consults with a specialized emphasis on performance enhancement for athletes, artists, musicians, entertainers and executives. Dr. Choquette works with organizations to enhance performance training and provides seminars for developing strategies in parenting the competitive adolescent. She works with corporate executives and business leaders, either individually or in small group settings to reach peak performance in their professional and personal life. Robin is a dedicated professional with significant knowledge and experience to help individuals achieve goals and make positive changes. Often described as an individual with unmatched commitment, problem-resolution skills and a reputation as a direct and approachable professional with impeccable integrity and ethics. Dr. Choquette is committed to respecting the principles, sensitivity, diversity and multicultural background of her clients.
Elite Performance Counseling, Inc. services the Chicagoland area with office locations in Naperville and Arlington Heights, Illinois.
Community focus is a value that has always driven Robin, and this continues through her involvement with multiple community organizations. She is currently a Board of Director for I Support Community and past member of the Board of Directors for Project HELP and Our Children’s Homestead. She is actively involved with the Exchange Club of Naperville and Naperville Chamber of Commerce. Dr. Choquette’s involvement with professional associations includes the American Psychological Association and Illinois Psychology Association.
Some of the organizations Dr. Choquette has worked with including presentations and webinars:
- Indian School District 204, Maine Township High School, Notre Dame College Prep, Lake Zurich School District, and DuPage Reginal Office of Education
- Iowa Rush Soccer Club
- Cigna – Behavioral Health Awareness for Children and Family Series
- Illinois Association of School Social Workers, American Council for School Social Work, National Dropout Prevention Network, Illinois Alliance of Administrators of Special Education
- Project HELP and Exchange of Club of Naperville
- Psychological/Mental Health Issues (including school avoidance, anxiety, depression, social media, relationships etc)
- Performance – elevating to achieve “Elite” Performance for ALL individuals
- Parenting Strategies