Business & Community Resources for COVID-19
We want to provide the information you are asking for and NEED in one location. From business resources, news that impacts individuals, or information meant to serve the community as a whole – our role is to steward business, to protect and serve the community.
Your network. Your resource. Your advocate. Our Community.
1st and 2nd Draw Paycheck Protection Program Loans are now available! Find a lender & more information here.
The Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides low interest working capital loans for businesses impacted by COVID-19. The deadline has been extended through December 31, 2021. Apply here.
Do you have a 7(a), 504 or Micro Loan already? Debt relief is available here.
Eligible applicants may qualify for the Shuttered Venue Operators (SVO) Grant equal to 45% of their gross earned revenue, with the maximum amount available for a single grant award of $10 million. Learn more here.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is working with public health departments, health care providers, and other partners to make sure people can easily get
a COVID-19 vaccine and that cost is not a barrier. Within Illinois, the CDC recognizes the state and the city of Chicago as separate jurisdictions for the distribution of vaccine. Both Illinois and Chicago, however, are collaborating to ensure that vaccines are delivered and available in accordance with the CDC guidelines and recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
Get answers to frequently asked questions regarding the vaccine, distribution plans, and where to access the vaccine from the State of Illinois COVID-19 Frequently Asked Questions Form
After launching this program in the Spring of 2020 and generating $80,000 that helped more than 30 local restaurants serve more than 6,000 meals to local first responders – the NEED has come again to provide revenue through goodwill to our Restaurant community.
All financial contributions will go towards the purchase of meals from local restaurants to then be delivered to those working in our community, starting with workers at Edward Hospital in Naperville. The goal being to support the business community and by doing so, provide meals to those working hardest to keep us safe.
- Donate here: https://www.gofundme.com/f/naperville-helps
- Restaurants interested in participating can contact email@example.com to sign-up.
Where NAPERVILLE HELPS! began:
Naperville Helps! was established at the onset of the shelter-in-place order to help support our community, health professionals, and first responders during this challenging time. In order to do this, a GoFundMe page was launched as the collection point for donations.
All financial contributions went towards the purchase of meals from local restaurants which were then delivered to workers at Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Naperville Fire Department, and the Naperville Police Department. The goal being to support the business community and by doing so, provide meals to those working hardest to keep us safe.
This goodwill gesture was spearheaded by the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce and the Downtown Naperville Alliance.
Thank you for your support of Naperville Helps! It has been a tremendous success and testament to the care and concern shared by the community for those in need.
Phase 4 Reopening Tools (State of Illinois new & updated safety guidelines, signage, posters & resources)
NACC Back-to-Business Reopening Toolkit (valuable information to reopen, as well as posters to use in opening safely)
Reinvest DuPage (Grant relief program developed for small businesses & independent contractors in DuPage County)
State & Federal Links
- Phase 3 Business Toolkit (guidelines, industry posters, checklists & signage all in pdf graphic for easy printing)
- Illinois Department of Public Health: https://www.dph.illinois.gov/
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity Industry Specific Toolkits: https://www2.illinois.gov/dceo/Pages/RestoreILP3.aspx
- Illinois Department of Commerce Phase 3 Reopening Posters, Guidelines, Checklists, Signage: https://dceocovid19resources.com/assets/Restore-Illinois/businesstoolkits/all.pdf
- CDC Business Resources: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html
- SBA (Small Business Association) – EIDL & PPP Loans: www.sba.gov
- CDC Mitigation Framework: Communities, Schools, Workplaces, and Events (Guidelines to help in safely reopening)
- DuPage County Health Department Resources: https://www.dupagehealth.org/
- Filing Unemployment: https://www2.illinois.gov/ides/Pages/File-a-Claim.aspx
- Department of Labor – Coronavirus Resource: www.dol.gov/coronavirus
- US Chamber of Commerce COVID Related or Reopening Resources Guides & Webinars: www.uschamber.com/coronavirus
- OSHA Guide on Preparing Workspaces, Resources, Guidance & Support Programs: www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
- Families First Coronavirus Act – Employer Paid Leave Requirements: www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employer-paid-leave
Restaurant & Food Service
- The FDA: Best Practices for Food Safety During Covid-19
- DuPage County Health Department: DuPage County Health Food Facilities Guidelines
- National Restaurant Association (ServSafe Program): National Restaurant Association Resources
- SBA (May 2021) Restaurant Revitalization Fund: Program details, applications, funding information
- Illinois Restaurant Association: IL Restaurant Association Covid-19 Resources
- National Restaurant Association’s COVID-19 Reopening Guidance: A Guide For the Restaurant Industry
- Illinois Department of Public Health: Coronavirus Business Guidance
Cleaning & Sanitation
- State Chemical provides Guide for Reopening Businesses After Sustained Closure (cleaning suggestions & products to use)
- EPA List of Disinfectants: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
Federal, state, and local resources.
Our goal at the NACC is to always be your business resource. And, we have entered a new and relatively uncharted territory regarding the discovery of COVID-19. This is exactly the type of situation where we need to lean on each other for support – to mitigate the impact of the virus and its side-effects on your business, and to think forward to protect your long-term success.
We have compiled a list of trusted sites and links for valuable information on COVID-19 that apply to business as well as individuals.
Find COVID-19 Resources (Local, state, & federal government resources, CDC guidelines, reopening information, and more.)
Government Affairs Information
Local, state and federal information for business in response to COVID-19. As well as access links to loans, lending, and government supports as a result of the pandemic. All information curated by our Director of Government Affairs, Reba Osborne.
Read Valuable COVID-19 Government Affairs Updates
Quick Access Links to Government Information
CARES ACT Summary by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Fact Sheet
Watch Grant Wehrli as he explains IL Funding Resources for Small Businesses
Congressional Town Hall Viewing Links: May 8th Town Hall | May 19th Town Hall
The most current details regarding legislation impacting our community.
We have compiled a list of restaurants that have adapted to our current events by adjusting their service style to best serve you, and keep their business operating. Keep in mind, hours may vary and we recommend calling ahead or looking online/ on social channels for exact details as to whether they are offering direct delivery, if they are using a third-party provider, or offering curbside pick-up.
Find delivery and pick-up options in Naperville
If you are open for delivery or pickup, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a result of the Executive Order, restaurants and caterers are changing the way they serve YOU!