Business & Community Resources for COVID-19
We want to provide the information you are asking for and NEED in one location. From business resources, news that impacts individuals, or information meant to serve the community as a whole – our role is to steward business, to protect and serve the community.
Your network. Your resource. Your advocate. Our Community.
Phase 4 Reopening Tools (State of Illinois new & updated safety guidelines, signage, posters & resources)
NACC Back-to-Business Reopening Toolkit (valuable information to reopen, as well as posters to use in opening safely)
Reinvest DuPage (Grant relief program developed for small businesses & independent contractors in DuPage County)
State & Federal Links
- Phase 3 Business Toolkit (guidelines, industry posters, checklists & signage all in pdf graphic for easy printing)
- Illinois Department of Public Health: https://www.dph.illinois.gov/
- Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity Industry Specific Toolkits: https://www2.illinois.gov/dceo/Pages/RestoreILP3.aspx
- Illinois Department of Commerce Phase 3 Reopening Posters, Guidelines, Checklists, Signage: https://dceocovid19resources.com/assets/Restore-Illinois/businesstoolkits/all.pdf
- CDC Business Resources: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/organizations/businesses-employers.html
- SBA (Small Business Association) – EIDL & PPP Loans: www.sba.gov
- CDC Mitigation Framework: Communities, Schools, Workplaces, and Events (Guidelines to help in safely reopening)
- DuPage County Health Department Resources: https://www.dupagehealth.org/
- Filing Unemployment: https://www2.illinois.gov/ides/Pages/File-a-Claim.aspx
- Department of Labor – Coronavirus Resource: www.dol.gov/coronavirus
- US Chamber of Commerce COVID Related or Reopening Resources Guides & Webinars: www.uschamber.com/coronavirus
- OSHA Guide on Preparing Workspaces, Resources, Guidance & Support Programs: www.osha.gov/Publications/OSHA3990.pdf
- Families First Coronavirus Act – Employer Paid Leave Requirements: www.dol.gov/agencies/whd/pandemic/ffcra-employer-paid-leave
Restaurant & Food Service
Cleaning & Sanitation
- State Chemical provides Guide for Reopening Businesses After Sustained Closure (cleaning suggestions & products to use)
- EPA List of Disinfectants: https://www.epa.gov/pesticide-registration/list-n-disinfectants-use-against-sars-cov-2
Federal, state, and local resources.
Our goal at the NACC is to always be your business resource. And, we have entered a new and relatively uncharted territory regarding the discovery of COVID-19. This is exactly the type of situation where we need to lean on each other for support – to mitigate the impact of the virus and its side-effects on your business, and to think forward to protect your long-term success.
We have compiled a list of trusted sites and links for valuable information on COVID-19 that apply to business as well as individuals.
Find COVID-19 Resources (Local, state, & federal government resources, CDC guidelines, reopening information, and more.)
Government Affairs Information
Local, state and federal information for business in response to COVID-19. As well as access links to loans, lending, and government supports as a result of the pandemic. All information curated by our Director of Government Affairs, Reba Osborne.
Quick Access Links to Government Information
Watch Grant Wehrli as he explains IL Funding Resources for Small Businesses
The most current details regarding legislation impacting our community.
We have compiled a list of restaurants that have adapted to our current events by adjusting their service style to best serve you, and keep their business operating. Keep in mind, hours may vary and we recommend calling ahead or looking online/ on social channels for exact details as to whether they are offering direct delivery, if they are using a third-party provider, or offering curbside pick-up.
If you are open for delivery or pickup, let us know at email@example.com
As a result of the Executive Order, restaurants and caterers are changing the way they serve YOU!
Thank you for your support of Naperville Helps! It was a tremendous success and testament to the care and concern shared by the community for those in need.
Naperville Helps! was established at the onset of the shelter-in-place order to help support our community, health professionals, and first responders during this challenging time. In order to do this, a GoFundMe page was launched as the collection point for donations.
All financial contributions went towards the purchase of meals from local restaurants which were then delivered to workers at Edward-Elmhurst Health, the Naperville Fire Department, and the Naperville Police Department. The goal being to support the business community and by doing so, provide meals to those working hardest to keep us safe.
This goodwill gesture was spearheaded by the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce and the Downtown Naperville Alliance.